The Mile Bluff Clinic, LLP is dedicated to providing quality medical care and services. We want you to know that you have certain rights and responsibilities as a patient. The following list is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Every patient has the right:
- To considerate and respectful care.
- To be treated with dignity.
- To privacy and confidentiality concerning their medical care and records.
- To a clear and understandable explanation of the nature of your illness, treatment plan, alternatives and prognosis.
- To participate in the planning of your care.
- To make choices and decisions prior to and during the course of treatment.
- To information, necessary to give informed consent prior to a procedure or treatment.
- To refuse medical treatment and be informed of the medical consequences.
- To change Physician or Provider if one is available.
- To coordination and continuity of care.
- To have an advanced directive concerning future treatment or designation of a surrogate decision maker.
- To receive, upon request, a copy of your medical record.
- To receive, upon request, information about fees or charges, and explanation of your bill and consequences of failing to pay your bill.
To express a complaint or concern and have them addressed promptly.
If you have a medical concern, speak directly to your provider or administration.
All other concerns can be addressed with administration.